Monday, June 30, 2008

Koffee Therapy - we all need it

Coolest new coffee discovery - Koffee Therapy.

Since Sundays are my coffee-and-a-newspaper mornings, I've been salivating over this super hip coffee shop in Mt. Vernon, silently willing them to offer Sunday hours. And imagine my glee as I was stalking the store yesterday and found it to be open! They now have summer Sunday hours, opening at 11:00am.

Parked myself at the front outdoor table with a croissant and coffee, and when the sun chased me indoors, I curled up on the black vinyl couch for 2 more hours of reading. The atmosphere is SoHo chic and retains all the original charms of this historic rowhome, like wide plank hardwood floors, giant windows, a fireplace and elaborate tin ceilings.

So check it out, especially on Sundays so they'll keep hours for me! Great venue for local artists or exhibits. Wireless internet. And major plus - an entire back terrace for outdoor, private seating! Jackpot!

No comments: