Try this for a quick, healthy finger food:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil
- Peel turnips and slice like French fries
- Toss in a large bowl with olive oil
- Put fries in a one-gallon freezer Ziploc and generously sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dill (salt to your liking)
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy
WARNING! These turnip fries are addicting, so they're best shared with friends.
Or maybe I'll make some tonight as I indulge in my just-purchased Sex and the City movie...